Food Recruit - Search & Selection
Customer Service Change Manager
£45,000 12mnth FTC
A world-class, award-winning family business with a 200-year history. They supply speciality products to Manufacturers and retailers worldwide and operate from several technologically advanced sites across the UK.
As part of their continued investment into the business, they are now implementing a new ERP system into the Customer Service Department.
The role is responsible for ensuring the ERP implementation project is conducted under the agreed framework and governance.
Set and implement change the management programme through to the successful operation of the new system
Develop processes and procedures to ensure efficient operation and customer satisfaction, including team KPIs
Take the current KPI’s from the current level and set a gold standard
Coordinates with the Project Team and manages customer service team members to ensure full alignment between them both.
Identifies, sets & agrees on any changes to roles & responsibilities
Identifies training needs, plan training programme and ensures successful implementation
Works collaboratively with the Customer Service Team Leader to ensure joined-up planning & implementation & sustainability of change.
- Customer Services leadership and management.
- Best in Class understanding knowledge and experience of implementing change in a Customer Services team.
- Experience understanding and satisfying customer needs through the establishment of new processes and procedures.
- Experience in shaping and defining new roles and success in managing implementation.
- Experience within Customer Service IT auditing, compliance and or IT Controls.
- Highly organised and able to meet demanding deadlines.
- Prior experience of championing change and building energy, passion and buy-in to change
The Customer Service Change Manager will be instrumental in the success of this project. Without you, this cannot happen. We are therefore looking for a Customer Service Manager with relevant experience managing and implementing ERP implementations.
You will have the opportunity to build a Customer Service team to the highest standard and put into place gold standard KPI’s
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Food Recruit can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. While we will endeavour to contact you following your application, this cannot always be possible due to the high volume of applications. Unfortunately, if you have not had notification within 7 days, your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.